Working With MBP - A Truly Professional Experience
Helping you through the entire process with professional agents, specialized staff and innovative technology
What is a professional agent?
A professional agent has the acquired skills to act as a professional advisor in terms of your long-term real estate goals. The difference with choosing a MBP agent.
- The agents of Monterey Bay Properties are all REALTORS®, members of the National Association of Realtors, which means they have access to further real estate training and have agreed to follow a code of ethics
- Approximately one third of our agents are broker associates which means they have obtained the highest level of state licensing in our field
- Our agents’ level of experience in real estate sales, have a combined average of over 15 years per agent
- To further the growth of our agents we have an ongoing series of presenters from related professions (be they attorneys, CPAs, land use consultants, mortgage lenders, marketing specialist, etc) to educate them about the most recent industry changes in order to help navigate their clients through the ever more complicated world of real estate
Transaction Coordinator – Whether a buyer or a seller, once your property is in contract this dedicated, licensed staff member helps manage your transaction along with your agent
Graphic Artist & Photographer – Our in house graphic artist and photographer is always available to our agents whether it is for that extra special touch on your property’s marketing pieces or to create one of our fully custom Sanctuaries advertising campaigns, including a fully customized property website
Short Sale Specialist – Our in house short sale specialist has been helping our clients navigate the amazingly complicated pre-foreclosure process with dignity and successful outcomes
Broker – Our broker is a fulltime hands on broker and the owner of the company. He holds his Master of Business Administration degree, and also currently serves as the Santa Cruz Association of Realtors president-elect
- Our company website is feature-packed and intuitive to use
- Strong social media presence
- A state of the art suite of transaction and marketing tools provided to the agents to increase the level of service they provide their clients
620 Capitola Avenue, Capitola, CA 95010